The Central Alberta Football League (CAFL) is a full contact tackle football league for youths aged 13 to 15 years.
The league is comprised of 13 teams, from Stettler to Rocky, Ponoka to Springbank
- To direct and control Bantam Football in the CAFL to regard this athletic sport as an educational resource to be encourage and fostered.
- To maintain good sportsmanship, honesty, courtesy, and goodwill within the League and of every branch of inter-league competition.
- To plan competitive play in such a way as to cause no great interference with school attendance.
- To promote in team members, parents, and all other students an awareness that Athletics provide physical, social, emotional values of great significance, and education.
- To establish standards of supervision with respect to:
- Discipline of teams
- Conduct of coaches, team officials, players and spectators